Sunday, November 30, 2008

Histon FA Cup match preview

Leeds travel to face Blue Square Premier League leaders Histon in the FA Cup second round Sunday afternoon. Prior to the match Gary McAllister said:

"It's a classic FA Cup tie."

"It's an early round and it's Conference versus a Division One side, but we're looking forward to it. It's the FA cup which I love. Bring it on...

"We're going to go and enjoy it. We know it will be a tough game. They are flying high in the Conference. I've watched them, I've seen DVDs and they are getting good results and are a confident side."

"But my concern is Leeds United not Histon. We're playing some good stuff. Our results could be better, but we're looking forward to Sunday. I want to go there and play at a good tempo."

Leeds will have Rui Marques and Alan Sheehan available for the match whilst Jermaine Beckford and Malcolm Christie are both injured.

I will report on the match once it concludes.