Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"I look forward to every day with BVB"

In a interview of Mohamed Zidan by Josef Schneck of Borussia Online, the Egyptian international spoke of how pleased he is with BVB.

Josef Schneck: Mohamed, when you came from Hamburg, you spoke of having fulfilled a dream at BVB. How do you see things after three months?
Mohamed Zidan: Things have been very, very positive. Overall I am happy at Borussia Dortmund and I will give my all to remain so. My teammates received me superbly. Everyone helped me to settle in quickly. We have a nice team which makes it fun to play football.

Josef Schneck: You´ve scored three goals for BVB, more than your entire stay at HSV.
Mohamed Zidan: I have not thought of Hamburg in a long time. BVB only counts for me and my goal is always to help me team and be successful together.

Josef Schneck: The BVB fans have also taken you into their hearts during this time.
Mohamed Zidan: This does me good and helps me to play successful football. After the fans whistled me off in the match against Schalke, all my teammates stood behind me and supported me. Now our fans can also see that I give my all for Borussia Dortmund in every match.

Josef Schneck: You have signed a four-year contract with BVB valid through 30 June 2012.
Mohamed Zidan: This makes me happy because I look forward to every day with BVB.

Josef Schneck: Have you gotten yourself settled in Dortmund outside of the stadium and training center?
Mohamed Zidan: Yes, I have found a house and moved in this weekend. In this area, I am also on the right track.

Josef Schneck: Is it true that automobiles are an interest of yours outside of football?
Mohamed Zidan (laughing): That is correct. Beautiful automobiles are a hobby of mine, but only in my private life. On the field, I only have BVB in my head.