Thursday, February 5, 2009

Die Schwarzgelben's Player of the Year

Looking ahead of BVB's match on Sunday against Bayern München, Jürgen Klopp received a boost with Jakub Błaszczykowski's expected return.

The Polish international said of his return:

"I no longer have problems with my muscle and hopefully I can continue practicing and that there will be no setbacks. I then would be able to play in Munich or at least be part of the squad."

Recepient of BVB player of the year he said of the award:

"I hope that this wasn´t my best year with BVB, because I know that I can play far better. And that´s what I want to show our fans. I will work even harder now."

Although Sunday is too early for Sebastian Kehl and Dedê, it will not be too long till they are both back. Jürgen Klopp commented on their return:

"It all looks very promising. It would be hard to bring them back into the team after only a week. But it´s possible."

.