Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Diogo Viana is proud to be a Dragões

Diogo Viana’s early play has been nothing short of brilliant. A nineteen year-old said of his experience with Porto:

“As a young player, I couldn’t ask for more in my debut against Setúbal. The most important thing was that I had the opportunity to play and I hope I can do it again tomorrow. It’s a dream for me to be part of this team. This experience is being great, I came to a major club and I want to keep on doing a good work.

“To work with the main squad is special. It’s what I want for my life. I’m very happy at F.C. Porto, I was well received and the adaptation was great. All the players are nice to me, they are always motivating me. The entire group, including directors and staff is being fantastic.”

Of the upcoming Taça da Liga against Nacional he said:

“I’m sure it will be a difficult match against Nacional, in a very tricky field where things aren’t usually easy to us. We’ll have to work hard in order to win the match.”